In requesting your dog(s) be accepted into Dogs HQ dog day care facility and/or other programs offered by Dogs HQ, you understand and agree to the following:
- My dog(s) must be in good general health and I must provide proof of current C5 vaccinations (which includes the Kennel Cough component) in order for my dog(s) to attend day care at Dogs HQ. C5 certification can be provided by your veterinarian. I must inform Dogs HQ if my dog has been infected with any communicable diseases.
- If my dog(s) requires any medication for any condition, I must supply the medications with specific written dosage instructions, in addition to this, a Medicinal authorisation form is to be signed by both parties at reception.
- In the event of illness, I authorise Dogs HQ staff to take my dog(s) to our recommended vet ‘All Creatures Veterinary Hospital’ at 1229 Hoddle Street, East Melbourne, if emergency treatment is required. I will pay in full any vet expenses upon collection of my dog(s) from Dogs HQ.
- I must inform Dogs HQ of any known behaviour problems that my dog(s) may have, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, dominance, mounting etc. Dogs HQ uses safe and harmless corrective methods such as verbal commands, water spray and timeout rooms when reprimanding a dog’s behaviour.
- All dogs at Dogs HQ must be neutered or spayed (over the age of six months), well-socialised and friendly to not only other dogs but also people. Any dog found to be aggressive will not be accommodated at Dogs HQ. Any behaviour deemed dangerous or inappropriate at Dogs HQ may result in my dog(s) removal from the facility.
- All dogs must approach, enter and leave the facility on a lead at all times. All dogs must wear a collar at all times whilst attending day care at Dogs HQ.
Dogs HQ is a cage free environment that allows dogs to interact and play directly with one another off leash under supervision. Every dog reacts differently and animals, by nature can be unpredictable and therefore present a certain level of risk. I acknowledge and understand that there are certain risks involved in day care, including but not limited to injuries to people, property and animal. Dogs HQ staff will administer first aid if required to all minor injuries and notify me of said injury when I pick up my dog(s). I accept all reasonable risk of injury to my dog(s) that may occur in normal activities of a dog day care environment. My dog(s) is cared for at Dogs HQ without liability for loss or damage from disease, theft, fire, escape, injury or harm to persons, other dogs, or property.
- In case of emergency or for the use of the Canine Cab service, I recognise the risks of injury that accompany said transport to and from the facility or any other necessary location.
- I understand Dogs HQ operating hours are from 7.30am to 6.30pm. If I do not pick up my dog(s) by 6.30pm there will be a late fee charged for every 15 minutes or part thereof after 6.30pm. If my dog(s) has not been collected by 7.30pm, overnight accommodation will be arranged and I will be responsible for all costs incurred for transport and accommodation.
- I accept that Dogs HQ fees are to be paid in advance or on the day of a scheduled visit.
- I accept that I must pre-book my dogs attendance at Dogs HQ by 5.00pm the previous day. I understand that a “no show” or cancellation without 24 hours’ notice may incur a $15 charge.
- I hereby release Dogs HQ from any liability or claim for injury or loss associated with my dog’s attendance and participation at Dogs HQ.
- I acknowledge that all photographic images or digital recordings taken of the facility, dogs, customers and staff, together with their prints and their copyrights therein are the property of Dogs HQ. I authorise Dogs HQ to reproduce/alter the images, in print or electronic format without compensation to me and I waive the right to approve the finished image.
- When completing the daycare enrolment form, I will do so to the best of my knowledge and will notify Dogs HQ immediately of any changes to the information I have provided.